Avanti Schools Trust is building a team of educators to assist in the development of curriculum materials for its newly conceived Philosophy, Religion & Ethics course. We have a number of paid and voluntary positions open at our offices located in Harrow, UK.
You will be:
- experienced in lesson plan writing for either primary or secondary (preferably both)
- experienced in resource creation and curriculum development for either primary or secondary (preferably both)
- ideally, experienced in teaching Religious Studies / PRE / Philosophy & Ethics at either primary or secondary (preferably both)
- knowledgable in Vaishnava theology, especially in Bhagavad Gita, Shrimad Bhagavatam and Chaitanya Charitamrta and with knowledge of the broader Chaitanya tradition
- Qualified Teacher Status (preferably)
- eligible to work in the UK (this applies to paid positions only)
Application is by CV, emailed to email@example.com
If you are applying for a paid position, please do so before midday 24th November 2014. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place 27–28th November 2014 at our offices: Avanti Schools Trust, Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6ES, UK.
For related enquiries: +44 (0)20 8731 1454 / firstname.lastname@example.org